You know their names. Michael Jordan. Scottie Pippen. Dennis Rodman. Steve Kerr. Phil Jackson. Jordan’s 1990s Chicago Bulls championship teams were arguably the greatest in NBA history. Jackson named what would ultimately be their final season together “The Last Dance.” Their last run at an NBA championship.
These are the stories you don’t know, the recordings no one has heard. These are the secrets about what it takes to win — on the court and in life. “The Last Dance” documentary gave fans a taste of the history, the heartbreak, and the hard work that forged a dynasty.
In this podcast, we go even deeper into the stories behind the success of Jordan and the Bulls. We explore how those Bulls teams tie into today’s NBA and what it takes to make a winner, the sacrifices required to unite as a team, and more. This series isn’t just about basketball — it’s about life. So, what time is it? Game time!
Listen exclusively on Audible Plus.
- Pushkin Industries and Audible Release ‘FAUCI’
- Malcolm Gladwell Visits Trevor Noah on ‘The Daily Show’
- Dr. Laurie Santos Featured on PBS’ ‘Hacking Your Mind’
- ‘Beyond the Last Dance’ Launches on Audible Plus
- Pushkin Executive Producer Mia Lobel Featured in Pro Sound News