How do you approach scoring in podcasts?
Pushkin Executive Producer Mia Lobel spoke to Pro Sound News in a recent interview about how she uses original music scores to give the scenes in Malcolm Gladwell’s Revisionist History depth and realism.
“Scoring is the thing that really sets Revisionist History apart from so many other shows,” says Mia, who has produced the podcast since its inception in 2016. “That’s really become, I think, a huge part of the character of the show.”
Read the full interview here.
- iHeartMedia and Pushkin Industries Announce Partnership
- Pushkin Industries and Audible Release ‘FAUCI’
- Malcolm Gladwell Visits Trevor Noah on ‘The Daily Show’
- Dr. Laurie Santos Featured on PBS’ ‘Hacking Your Mind’
- ‘Beyond the Last Dance’ Launches on Audible Plus