How do you approach scoring in podcasts?
Pushkin Executive Producer Mia Lobel spoke to Pro Sound News in a recent interview about how she uses original music scores to give the scenes in Malcolm Gladwell’s Revisionist History depth and realism.
“Scoring is the thing that really sets Revisionist History apart from so many other shows,” says Mia, who has produced the podcast since its inception in 2016. “That’s really become, I think, a huge part of the character of the show.”
Read the full interview here.
- “The Netanyahus” by Joshua Cohen Wins the 2022 Pulitzer Prize in Fiction
- Jacob Goldstein, Formerly of Planet Money, Launches a New Technology Podcast With Pushkin Industries
- Michael Lewis to Release Newly Recorded Audiobook Edition of His Classic Liar’s Poker
- A Slight Change of Plans with Maya Shankar Named Apple Podcasts Best Show of the Year
- Sam Fragoso's Talk Easy Podcast Joins Pushkin Industries