How do you approach scoring in podcasts?
Pushkin Executive Producer Mia Lobel spoke to Pro Sound News in a recent interview about how she uses original music scores to give the scenes in Malcolm Gladwell’s Revisionist History depth and realism.
“Scoring is the thing that really sets Revisionist History apart from so many other shows,” says Mia, who has produced the podcast since its inception in 2016. “That’s really become, I think, a huge part of the character of the show.”
Read the full interview here.
- Planet Money's Jacob Goldstein Joins Pushkin Industries Team
- Announcing A Slight Change of Plans Hosted by Dr. Maya Shankar
- iHeartMedia, Pushkin Industries Launch New Original Podcast with Ibram X. Kendi
- Malcolm Gladwell Talks The Bomber Mafia and Teases Revisionist History on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Announcing “PushNik,” A Premium Subscription Program