Pushkin Industries — home to chart-topping shows like Revisionist History, Broken Record, Against the Rules, and Deep Cover: The Drug Wars — will be presenting for the first time at the 2020 IAB Upfront. Pushkin will appear alongside The New York Times, Vox, ESPN, Wondery, Stitcher, and Barstool Sports.
“The streaming format for IAB Podcast Upfront has garnered record-level industry participation,” said Zoe Soon, VP, Consumer Experience Center of Excellence. “This is not only due to the flexibility of the event, but also the increased demand and popularity of podcasting.”
For more information about IAB and to keep updated on IAB Podcast Upfront visit iab.com/podcastupfront.
- Malcolm Gladwell Announces New Book The Bomber Mafia, Out April 27
- Hasta la Vista, America: An Original Audiobook by Kurt Andersen and Alec Baldwin
- iHeartMedia and Pushkin Industries Announce Partnership
- Pushkin Industries and Audible Release ‘FAUCI’
- Malcolm Gladwell Visits Trevor Noah on ‘The Daily Show’