Pushkin Industries — home to chart-topping shows like Revisionist History, Broken Record, Against the Rules, and Deep Cover: The Drug Wars — will be presenting for the first time at the 2020 IAB Upfront. Pushkin will appear alongside The New York Times, Vox, ESPN, Wondery, Stitcher, and Barstool Sports.
“The streaming format for IAB Podcast Upfront has garnered record-level industry participation,” said Zoe Soon, VP, Consumer Experience Center of Excellence. “This is not only due to the flexibility of the event, but also the increased demand and popularity of podcasting.”
For more information about IAB and to keep updated on IAB Podcast Upfront visit iab.com/podcastupfront.
- Pushkin Industries and Audible Release ‘FAUCI’
- Malcolm Gladwell Visits Trevor Noah on ‘The Daily Show’
- Dr. Laurie Santos Featured on PBS’ ‘Hacking Your Mind’
- ‘Beyond the Last Dance’ Launches on Audible Plus
- Pushkin Executive Producer Mia Lobel Featured in Pro Sound News