Pushkin Industries — home to chart-topping shows like Revisionist History, Broken Record, Against the Rules, and Deep Cover: The Drug Wars — will be presenting for the first time at the 2020 IAB Upfront. Pushkin will appear alongside The New York Times, Vox, ESPN, Wondery, Stitcher, and Barstool Sports.
“The streaming format for IAB Podcast Upfront has garnered record-level industry participation,” said Zoe Soon, VP, Consumer Experience Center of Excellence. “This is not only due to the flexibility of the event, but also the increased demand and popularity of podcasting.”
For more information about IAB and to keep updated on IAB Podcast Upfront visit iab.com/podcastupfront.
- Planet Money's Jacob Goldstein Joins Pushkin Industries Team
- Announcing A Slight Change of Plans Hosted by Dr. Maya Shankar
- iHeartMedia, Pushkin Industries Launch New Original Podcast with Ibram X. Kendi
- Malcolm Gladwell Talks The Bomber Mafia and Teases Revisionist History on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Announcing “PushNik,” A Premium Subscription Program