Disordered Eating and Disconnection From Your Body are Solvable Problems
Bri Campos is a licensed mental health counselor and body image coach. She works with clients to improve their relationships with food and with their bodies and to approach health in a holistic way.
- Body Image with Bri
- Food Addiction is Solvable with Michael Moss
- Hating Your Body is Solvable with Gabi Fresh
- Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth about Your Weight By Lindo Bacon
- The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty are Used Against Women By Naomi Wolf
- Fearing the Black Body: The Racial Origins of Fat Phobia By Sabrina Strings, Allyson Johnson
- Intuitive Eating, 4th Edition: A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach By Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D., Elyse Resch, M.S., R.D., F.A.D.A.
- Johann Hari, Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong (TED talk)
- The View from Rat Park, Bruce Alexander
- Body Respect: What Conventional Health Books Get Wrong, Leave Out, and Just Plain Fail to Understand about Weight By Lindo Bacon, Lucy Aphramor
- On Grief and Grieving: Finding the Meaning of Grief Through the Five Stages of Loss By Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, David Kessler
- Anti-Diet: Reclaim Your Time, Money, Well-Being, and Happiness Through Intuitive Eating By Christy Harrison
- Radical Belonging: How to Survive and Thrive in an Unjust World (While Transforming It for the Better) By Lindo Bacon, Ijeoma Oluo