Ronald Young Jr., host of Solvable, is an audio producer and storyteller based in Alexandria, VA. He is the Senior Producer and Owner of ohitsBigRon studios, which produces such shows…
Gain access to ad-free versions of 20+ podcasts from the Pushkin library along with exclusive bonus episodes and other member benefits.
Bri Campos is a licensed mental health counselor and body image coach. She works with clients to improve their relationships with food and with their bodies and to approach health in a holistic way.
- Body Image with Bri
- Food Addiction is Solvable with Michael Moss
- Hating Your Body is Solvable with Gabi Fresh
- Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth about Your Weight By Lindo Bacon
- The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty are Used Against Women By Naomi Wolf
- Fearing the Black Body: The Racial Origins of Fat Phobia By Sabrina Strings, Allyson Johnson
- Intuitive Eating, 4th Edition: A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach By Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D., Elyse Resch, M.S., R.D., F.A.D.A.
- Johann Hari, Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong (TED talk)
- The View from Rat Park, Bruce Alexander
- Body Respect: What Conventional Health Books Get Wrong, Leave Out, and Just Plain Fail to Understand about Weight By Lindo Bacon, Lucy Aphramor
- On Grief and Grieving: Finding the Meaning of Grief Through the Five Stages of Loss By Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, David Kessler
- Anti-Diet: Reclaim Your Time, Money, Well-Being, and Happiness Through Intuitive Eating By Christy Harrison
- Radical Belonging: How to Survive and Thrive in an Unjust World (While Transforming It for the Better) By Lindo Bacon, Ijeoma Oluo